We offer free employment services for qualified SSDI/SSI candidates in the continental 48 states and Washington D.C. We offer a complete employment services package to help you find a job that best suits your skills and needs.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET STARTED
- If you are receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and/or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and are between the ages of 18 and 64, you may automatically qualify for the government-funded Ticket to Work program.
- Apply Now to start the process with us.
- Once you have applied, we aim to follow up to discuss your employment options within 2 business days.
- One of our staff will contact you and, if you qualify, you will be invited to assign your “Ticket” to us.
- After your initial paperwork is complete, you will be assigned to a personal Job Placement Counselor to work with you one-on-one to find the appropriate job for your abilities.
- If you do not qualify for our services at some point during the application or screening process, don’t worry, our application and screening processes are designed to provide you with meaningful resources tailored to your specific needs.
- If you do not qualify for Ticket to Work, please check out our other divisions, MEO Staffing and Ask MEO, developed to help jobseekers who may not be eligible for the Ticket to Work program. Alternatively, feel free to check out our resources page or sign up for our newsletter.
- Filling out our application above does not automatically assign your “Ticket To Work” to us nor does it assign you a job counselor. Once you submit our application, our screening staff will call and review your application to see if we are a good fit for your goals!
- Work At Home Applicants: Our screening staff will look for specific minimum requirements when you apply. Click here for requirements.