Hybrid Business Development Manager/Sales (NP – 18908)
- January 31, 2024
- Posted by: admin
Business Development Managers (1-2 0penings)
The Client, a leading contract/temporary staffing provider, is hiring proven sales professionals with expertise and passion for B2B, solution-oriented selling. We are looking for an outstanding Business Development Managers (BDM) to drive sales in their assigned territory. Client could be your ideal workplace if you are highly driven, energetic, and always motivated to work until the job is done.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for establishing and growing new client relationships as well as maintaining current clients. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet and exceed sales goals. The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve your sales goals. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage, and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES (80%):
- Generate new business opportunities through consistent outbound sales activities; generating online meetings to present staffing solutions to your target list of prospects and cultivating lasting business relationships
- Meet weekly sales metrics and leverage Salem’s proven sales methodologies designed to generate annual personal sales and gross profit objectives
- Know your material and speak confidently with clients and prospects about the contingent staffing programs and improvements they may benefit from
CLIENT SUPPORT AND RETENTION RESPONSIBILITIES (20%):
- Continually expand business relationships within each client, cultivating Client-advocates by providing our outstanding customer service (our client-rated Net Promoter Score is roughly 4 times the average for our industry!)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, other BDM’s, executive management and operations to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth and adoption of our services in your assigned sales territory through value- driven sales cycles.
- Lead in-depth discovery and demonstrate a deep interest in our client’s staffing challenges, identify client needs and positive business outcomes to drive towards valuable long-term client relationships
- Speak comfortably about our vision to a broad range of audience from c-level executives to hiring managers
- Foster positive relationships internally to encourage increased sales and assist Staffing Center in proactively marketing talent to your clients
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry or other, services-based, consultative industry (ideal to have 3-10 yrs)
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred — ideally in Business or other applicable disciplines (open to the right experience however)
- 1+ years of successful phone sales experience in your career
- Strong drive to build and cultivate long-lasting client relationships and the ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings over the phone, through virtual platforms, and in-person
- Must have the ability to get over rejection and stay positive every day
Key to getting hired is coming from a related contract or search firm, or really anyone selling services, professional services, or related.
WHY WORK HERE?
The Client consistently ranks in the top 1% highest performing staffing companies in North America for both client and talent satisfaction. The Client is the ideal workplace for those who are highly driven, unfailingly energetic, and always motivated to work until the job is done. A certified WBE with a roll-up-your-sleeves culture.
To apply for this job please visit myemploymentoptions.com.