- February 9, 2017
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
The mission of this program is to swiftly respond to spikes in customer need.
The ideal, work from home Reserve is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our customers, primarily over the phone.
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is $10.00 per hour. Training for this role is paid, fully self-directed and demanding!
In the Reserves Program, you have the freedom to work the schedule that YOU build by choosing from a pool of available hours, posted weekly to our online scheduling portal. From the start of the year through the fall, you will have the opportunity to work anywhere between 1 and 30 hours per week, with the average Reserve working 12 hours per week. Hours are not guaranteed, but are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis and are made available according to business needs. Working hours will increase during our peak season (November through January), and you may be required to work between 20 and 40 hours per week during this time. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays.
Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone
- Customer Focus
- Experience working in a self-directed, self-trained environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application