- February 25, 2016
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Work at Home – Customer Service Representative
This position is primarily responsible for handling inbound contacts regarding orders and customer issues from your home anywhere in the Nation. This position is also responsible for entering appropriate information and notes into the designated systems, determining appropriate outcomes and solutions and providing the highest level of customer service, contacts may be made via phone, e-mail, chat, fax or web. Up-selling and cross-selling should be used during customer interaction by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides assistance in a courteous and professional manner to internal and external customers while effectively meeting the customer needs, building productive customer relationships, and taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives by responding quickly, taking independent action, and going beyond job requirements in order to achieve objectives.
- Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved. Shows concern for all aspects of the job and accurately checks processes. Responsible for demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and quality.
- Presents products and services in a manner in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet needs and provide benefits. Questions and probes to uncover needs and match solutions to those needs.
- Learns and applies new customer information to anticipate customer needs, including customer processes, products, systems and marketing campaigns, as well as on-going changes in operations, policies, procedures, and products.
- Informs Supervisor and accurately documents pricing, product descriptions, packaging, product availability, delivery fees and/or all other services that do not meet Emerge Work at Home, LLC standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company records. Communicates failures in cooperation by outside entities or other departments that may hinder the successful resolution of a customer service failure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Accurate keyboarding, organization, prioritization, planning and problem solving skills
- Aptitude for selling to customers’ needs and business objectives
- Extended use of a headset, computer keyboard, and computer monitor in a home office setting.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application