- February 28, 2018
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Our company is in growth mode, backed by a strong history, steady expansion, and long-standing client relationships. We are seeking a tech-savvy call center representative to provide remote call center services associated with communications infrastructure and meter deployment services.
Appointments are required in some situations, such as when the meter is located inside a customer premise or the customer is on life-support or other medical systems. Customers may also call in to schedule appointments and/or to lodge complaints. The customer service reps (CSR) will provide an inbound response on a standby basis and Outbound calling for the above purposes.
This is a work from home contract position without benefits!
Call Center Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls in a professional manner
- Handle customer inquiries
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
Previous Experience & Required Skills
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Agent must be able to speak English
- This position requires flexible scheduling
- Previous customer service
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application