- February 23, 2016
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Storage Specialists receive incoming calls from customers calling regarding the different types of storage that we offer. Storage specialists answer general storage/rental inquiries, accept tenant payments and make reservations for storage rooms, trucks, trailers, towing devices, and U-Box portable storage. Storage Specialists answer calls for both company owned stores and our affiliates.
- Part-time positions available
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- Positive business attitude
- Enjoy working with people
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, either currently in school and/or have a high school diploma or GED
This is a work from home position.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application