- July 3, 2015
- Posted by: robert
Does not hire in the following States: AK, CA, HI, MA, MT, NM, OH, VT, WV.
Production pay $9.00
Training States minimum wage
Training starts 12/30/2014
Training ends 1/23/2015
Shift M T W Th F 06:00 AM-03:00 PM mountain time
The Customer Care Professional is responsible for inbound or transferred calls from patients and medical providers in a call center environment with the goal of scheduling, confirming and cancelling patient appointments.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Produce quality documentation for each call to ensure client and customer Satisfaction.
· Also be responsible for sending requests for appointments and medical complaints to physician office teams via electronic forms.
· Responsible for identifying calls that meet emergency criteria and patching those callers to offices properly.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience required. (healthcare industry preferred).
- 6 consecutive months experience in a medical office setting or a call center setting.
- Exhibit outstanding customer care skills including active listening, empathy, precise documentation and the ability to offer information in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skill proficiency and familiarity with internet usage required.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our Pre-Qualify Form