- January 7, 2019
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is
more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company
committed to elevating the customer experience.
This company is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The position—equal
parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and
tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback,
action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
• Bonus and Commissions
• Outstanding work deserves rewards. Base rate of $10 per hour. Top performers earn over $18/hr.
• 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
• Awesome Team
• Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each
• Paid Training
• Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
• Recognition and Appreciation
• Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
• Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.
What You Do
As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, affectionally called Sales Brand Ambassador,
you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement
marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance,
repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and
referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques
to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with
bonuses and incentives.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years customer service experience
• Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
• Able to work weekends
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
• Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and
commitment to excellence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
• Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New
Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
• Some college
• Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
• Previous call center experience
Flex hours are offered on the following days between the following hours:
• Monday–Friday 2:00 PM–11:00 PM ET
• Saturday 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
• Sunday 8:30 AM–6:30 PM ET
Our next training class begins on or about February 8th with daily classroom sessions from 2pm-8pm ET.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application