- January 24, 2024
- Posted by: admin
We are looking for a VP of Security & Operations who will be responsible for all security auditing and testing. We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to facilitate growth within each team-member, ultimately leading each team to greater heights. Our ideal candidate will have experience working at either a cyber security reseller or other IT reseller and/or a managed service provider.
• Lead security audit team, provide security assessments, network audits, penetration tests and social engineering tests.
• Act as head of Incident Response team on various client engagements ranging from email breaches to ransomware.
• Help develop incident response plans based on a variety of security incidents.
• Create highly detailed reports, as well as executive overviews, for client assessments and security testing.
• Assist with building of cybersecurity programs.
• Consult with clients on regulation requirements, including HIPAA, NIST, and SOC-2.
• Design & developed client offerings ranging from managed support services to security audits.
• Institute HIPAA and NIST compliance standards into auditing process.
• Lead firewall training courses.
• 4+ Years Experience in a VP of Security & Operarions or similar role
• Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Experience Working with IT Networking, Software, and Hardware Manufacturers
• Experience in Managed Services or Managed Security Services
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Growing company, benefits, growth opportunity!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Please note this job does not provide sponsorship.