- November 9, 2016
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Our Member Support team is responsible for delivering world class support to our members and physicians. You will interact with members and physicians, throughout the day, to maintain our goal of delivering stellar patient care. Our team of caring and dedicated agents are setting a new standard in healthcare support and we are looking for candidates that want to do the same.
- A patient, empathetic person who is passionate about helping customers with their healthcare
- Experienced with handling sensitive data and situations (e.g. Healthcare or Banking experience a plus)
- Tech savvy; very familiar with computers and portable devices
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Extremely detail-oriented, you never make the same mistake twice
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from members
- Handle medical documents and clinical related tasks related to prescriptions, medical records, etc.
- Provide support to physician staff, to ensure they are able to deliver stellar patient care
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to members and physicians
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- Recommend ways in which the Member Services team can improve the experience of our Members
- 2+ years experience in a call center
- 1+ years in Healthcare (or equivalent)
- Experience handling inbound support inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Internet and tech savvy: you know the web and smartphones (apps)
- Experience working with web based systems
- Telecommuting experience
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Medical Assistant certification or higher training, or equivalent experience
- Medical coding and billing experience
- HIPAA certified
- Be part of a fast growing company doing exciting things in healthcare
- Potential to advance as the department grows
- Ability to work remotely, in the comfort of your home
- Receive new hardware to work with
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application