- May 27, 2022
- Posted by: Avenessa
At this company, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… experience an award-winning, employment experience as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent working remotely. That’s right. We value your investment in yourself to study and pass the insurance exam in your current state. In this role, we’ll help expand on that experience and grow by paying for you to be reciprocally licenses in other states and invest in your continuing education credits, as well as any renewal costs.
What You’ll be Doing
You’ll be using the knowledge that you bring to the role by helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
As a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
What You Bring to the Role
- Current Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- All license fees provided by the company as your employer
- Continuing education paid by the company
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert on the products that you’ll represent, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the company community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere. The company pays for all training, state license fees and continuing education as well as providing a base hourly wage plus performance-based bonuses.
About The Company
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. The company embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.