Bilingual Communication Specialist – (MEO-624E)
- August 28, 2020
- Posted by: Kate
Our Bilingual Communication Specialists gather confidential information that enables our clients around the world to gain insight on how they can improve the work environment for their teams while minimizing their organizational risk.
With many of our team members fluent in languages beyond English, our bi-lingual communication specialists have a shared commitment to provide outstanding service that wows our clients and directly influences our outstanding client retention rate.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Engage each reporter with the utmost honor, care and concern; instill confidence that their information will be handled appropriately and that their experience matters.
- Answer calls in a timely manner and follow the proper prescribed greeting for all clients while exercising a high degree of good judgment to ensure a caller’s needs are met.
- Ensure all key questions required to establish a report detailing the reporter’s experience are captured with extra attention given to ensure quality and accuracy of report details
- Actively engage as a positive team member committed to making a difference.
- Arrive to your scheduled shift on time.
- Hold all reports in strict confidence, both internally and externally.
- Assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Retain schedule flexibility with 24/7 operation that may change from time to time.
- Demonstrate team attributes, including communication, innovation and customer focus.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to interview callers and capture details in an accurate written report.
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm, highly desired.
- The ability to solve practical problems and perform responsibilities under general supervision.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- The ability to function as an effective team member.
- The ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Model a high standard of commitment to represent an organization in a positive manner.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
This company is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application