- July 4, 2015
- Posted by: robert
Hiring States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska , Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Base pay is $9.00/hr. Please note actual pay may vary.
Training pay rate is minimum wage.
Payment Solutions Specialist
Do you have positive win-win negotiation skills? Is your aim to find a solution that’s acceptable to both parties? If you have great empathy and negotiation skills to ensure both parties are happy, this is the job for you! See your skills turn into a career, OR continue your successful career with the only company you’ll ever want to work for!
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering Grade A customer service in all customer interactions. You will spend a good portion of your time taking calls from cell phone customers making payments. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to build rapport, giving you the chance to end with favorable, one-call resolution.
Once you have been certified in Payment Solutions, you will be eligible to be trained for Escalation calls! Escalation-trained representatives have increased empowerment and system permissions, for identifying and resolving customer issues. You are also able to support and assist Care and Payment agents! We’re looking for people who thrive in an environment where things are moving very quickly, you have to use your empathy, patience, and resilient nature to resolve issues, and enjoy a challenge.
The company provides top-notch virtual customer service. Period. As a CCP, we empower you to choose the shift you are available to work. People are our most valuable asset, and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
- Excellent listening skills
- Asking and negotiating a payment schedule
- Assertively communicating to the customer via phone
- Empathizing and establishing rapport with the customer
- Passionate problem-solving skills!
- Own the call – self-empowerment to resolve customer’s issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- 1-2 years of banking experience
- 3-4 years of customer service experience
- 3-4 years of retail sales experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our PRE-QUALIFY FORM