Reporting Analyst – (MEO 504B)
- January 18, 2024
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Location: USA, Work at home
Job category: Operations
Do you have an analytical mindset?
Are you someone that always looks for ways to improve processes?
Do you have a solid background in reporting and analysis
We want to hear from you
What’s in it for you?
- Health benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) investment options with employer match opportunities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Computer equipment provided
- 100% REMOTE – Work-at-Home
- Great work/life balance while developing your career
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
Join our family as a Reporting Analyst supporting one of our top clients!
In this full-time employee role, you’ll be responsible for supporting contact centers in reaching and exceeding performance targets and Client agreements by proactively measuring, tracking, analyzing, and reporting with actual and historical data.
The primary objective is to be proactive by setting up accurate measurement matrices and to have deep knowledge of the contact center software, supporting management in executing their business decisions with a high amount of precision and consistency.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Report Creation
- Creation, maintenance, and accuracy of all external, internal, and ad hoc reports as required – Daily / Weekly / Monthly
- Creating all reports and initial analysis of variance;
- Verify the accuracy of sources and formulas;
- Verify reports in terms of plausibility;
- Consolidate information into a manageable format;
- Continuously monitors the accuracy and integrity of all data that is published in any report.
- Owner of reporting to the assigned campaign and cater to the needs by internal and external clients
- Provide the business the analytics needed to improve operational performance
- Reinforce and maintains data integrity across all campaigns in the region
- Report Delivery
- Ensure that data is accurate and delivered on time based on SLA to all internal customers
- Process Improvement
- To support the development and deployment of the agreed People – Process – Technology long-term strategy rollout
- Support Process Leads on process improvements and implementation
- Suggest proactively on Reporting improvement areas which includes automation
- Support the business in terms of disputes on reporting
- Always meet or exceed commitments when engaged in existing and/or new projects
- Identify value-added opportunities to increase client revenues and work with marketing in their implementation
Must have skills:
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to set priorities and timelines
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Confident ability to present professionally with internal and external executives
- Collaborate and work in a global, virtual team environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Written communication preparation: decks, literature, documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite of products
- Competitive mindset, drive for success
- Results oriented
- Strong ownership attitude
To qualify for this role you must have:
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Technical Skill(s) and Experience: Microsoft Excel (expert level)
- Preferred Skill(s) and Experience: ZenDesk, Genesys telephony system, Score, Verint. MS SQL Server Reporting Services and/or MS SQL Server Analysis Services
- To be successful in this role you must be:
- Outgoing and confident
- Team player, but also able to work independently with little direction
- Strategic thinker
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with overtime opportunities as needed
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multitask, and concentrate in a prolonged setting.
Must live and work in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NE, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV
Work at Home Requirements:
- For this position, our company provides you a computer, monitor, and headset. The computer contains a built-in webcam that is required to be used for training and meetings.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet.
- (Dial up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
Your hardwired internet connection must meet the minimum speed requirements:
- Minimum download speed 20 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 3 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms or less
Although the computer is provided if you are hired, you will need a home desktop or laptop computer that is hardwired using an Ethernet connection to complete the internet speed assessments during the application. This is a requirement to be considered for this employment opportunity.
What Life is like Working Here!
Our is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 30,000+ customer experience specialists at over 90 contact centers across 28 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Right now, we are growing our virtual footprint in North America and currently hire remote employees in 26 states and 3 Canadian provinces. Proud to be recognized by FlexJobs as #10 on their list of the Top 100 companies to watch for remote work in 2024.
We’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with our company. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are the voice of our clients. We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.