- June 23, 2016
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
The responsibility of a Roadside Assistance Agent is to provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency when assisting our customers. This includes identifying the problem, selecting and dispatching appropriate repair services to assist the customer, adding essential documentation to contracts, as well as handling and determining a resolution to escalated calls.
Candidates are required to have attention to detail, the ability to take incoming calls back to back, patience and a positive attitude. All candidates must be able to rationalize certain situations and make decisions based on reason and best judgment. Comprehension of policy and procedures will play a critical role in performance of these expectations. This position prefers an individual that is mechanically inclined or has a general knowledge of mechanical and automotive skills. Your primary job responsibility is to diagnose mechanical issues and arrange service for the customer that will be time sensitive. This will include walking the customer through mechanical complications over the phone, and explaining technical assistance in a way the customer will understand.Requirements We offer 24 hour Roadside Assistance 7 days a week. Exemplary attendance, written and verbal communication is expected. Flexible schedules are available, with paid training and moonlighter employment. Availability to work weekends is required for consideration.
• Provide a consistent positive experience for the customer in any given circumstance.
• Possess good reasoning and decision making skills to properly address Customer needs.
• Compose detailed documentation of events using the customers verbiage to ensure their concerns are addressed accordingly.
• Communication with the companies associated service providers and reporting personnel.
• Mechanically inclined individual with a general knowledge of mechanical and automotive skills.
• Must be availability to work weekends and Holidays.
(These hours may change based on business needs)
- Sun – 10am to 8pm
- Mon – 10am to 8pm
- Tue – 10am to 8pm
- Wed – 10am to 8pm
- Thu – 10am to 8pm
- Fri – 10am to 8pm
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application