- October 23, 2017
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
Full-Time: 30 – 40 hours/week
Care about people? Join our upbeat, friendly Customer Product Support team to assist this leading edge, nationally-recognized, technology provider.
If this describes you …
- Customer-service oriented
- Have a passion for technology
- Enjoy helping people
- Passionate & Motivated
- Interested in career advancement
Being a Customer Product Support team member can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. This company is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you’ll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Product Support team member, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you help them.
What we offer:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
What we’re looking for:
- Motivation, Passion, and Integrity
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year+ customer service experience
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
- Strong soft skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to easily build rapport with customers
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application