- September 11, 2019
- Posted by: Kimberly Bounds
The Customer Service Representative will use his/her passion and knowledge of our client’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes brand loyalty.
Essential Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social and other channels) to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Meet our clients average handle time targets, quality standards, productivity metrics, and adhere to policies and procedures
- Attend training and meetings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about our clients’ products and services offered
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Applying client and company policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Six (6) or more months experience sales with consumer products brands
- Six (6) or more months with tier one troubleshooting
- Two (2) or more years related customer service experience
- Able to work at a desk/computer for 95% of each scheduled shift
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, web camera and a computer system that meets company policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check
- Must live in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Knowledge of audio terminology and gaming a plus
- Experience with brand loyalty and diverse lines of business
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Team members are scheduled to work up to 8-hour shifts Monday-Friday between 9:00 am-9:00 pm ET and between 9:00 am-6:00 pm ET on Saturdays and Sundays
- Team members work up to 5 days per week between 34-40 hours per week
Who We Are
This company is the leading call center provider, providing exceptional customer service. Our mission is to provide talented and amazing team members the opportunity to work from home and deliver service for the brands they love.
We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen.
Our next training class begins on or about September 25th with daily virtual classroom sessions 11:00 am-5:00 pm ET, Monday – Friday. New team members will attend training remotely via web cameras from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements.
Compensation: $11.00 per hour plus bonus/incentives
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application