- July 3, 2015
- Posted by: robert
We hire in 47 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
This position requires a highly motivated salesperson with exceptional customer service skills in an inbound call center focusing on current and prospective customers. As a Product and Service Expert, this position requires that each agent “own” any and all customer contacts and provide a one call resolution. The universal agent will be responsible for receiving customer service, sales (inbound), and Retention calls from residential customers provided by the client. The universal agent is responsible for reaching a decision maker, asking fact finding questions and providing a recommendation to the customer based on their needs, with the end goal of selling the clients products and services, while maintaining quality standards. Responsibilities also include up-selling current products and services, retention/renewal and account risk analysis. This position requires the use of multiple systems to analyze customer records/needs, and processing accurate orders.
Additionally, the universal agent will effectively manage leads lists and provide accurate disposition of each customer contact.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Generate new customer sales via qualified inbound calls; or returning customer inquiries via outbound calls to existing customers. No cold calling.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding service, product offerings, billing, equipment, features, activations and/or changes to account information
- Solicit cross-selling opportunities from existing customers
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience and ensure ongoing satisfaction and customer retention
- Identify and overcome buying obstacles
- Drive growth by meeting sales goals and objectives as established by the management team
- Strives to resolve customer issues on the first call and log information related to those calls
- Follows escalation procedures as needed
- Researches and resolves disputes and problems within established guidelines
- May pro-actively manage end-to-end completion of billing issues from receipt to resolution
- Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records
- Exceed all company and client driven metrics for sales revenue, save percentage, quality, compliance, and service level
- Sales skills, specifically Inside sales experience
- Analytical ability to review customer records and determine needs based solutions
- Required: Excellent verbal communication skills to have professional discussions with customers
- Required: Reading and math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Resiliency and persistence
- Achievement oriented and performance driven
- Self motivating and self managing
Required: High School Graduate or GED required.
Required: 1 year experience in Sales support/retail and 1 year experience in Customer Service
Preferred: Associates’ degree (AA) from a two-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred: Inbound call center experience
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.com/for-job-seekers/pre-qualify/